WANTED: General Services Officers
Casual positions (with a view to ongoing for the right people) available across kitchen, cleaning & laundry.
Posted 1st October 2020
We are looking to start the right people as early as possible so if you are interested and meet the criteria please respond ASAP.
We currently have positions available for reliable, compassionate General Services Officers throughout our suite of respected Aged Care Facilities around Newcastle and Lake Macquarie.
Our ideal candidates will:
• Have previous experience working in a cleaning, kitchen and/or laundry department
• Be willing to work across all departments
• Deliver quality service to a high standard
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Be responsible and able to work both independently and as part of a close-knit team
• Be friendly, energetic and demonstrate respect for the elderly
• Have knowledge and understanding of Work Health and Safety principles
• Ideally have cooking experience
• Ideally have experience working in the aged care sector
• Ideally have completed a certificate in food safety
• Have their own transport or live locally
In order to be considered for employment in Aged Care candidates are required by law to comply with compulsory criminal history police checking and can provide proof of a current flu vaccination.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications (no more than TWO PAGES in total) need to outline your previous experience and demonstrate your suitability for the role.
Please email your application to email@example.com
This ad expires 18 Oct 2020